Saturday, March 28, 2020

John Best Junior, Somebody Cure This Retard

It's been awhile since I've posted anything here as I've been busy with my family, but a bunch of videos were brought to my attention on JB's You Tube channel. They aren't related to autism but I simply have to call this jackass out on his dumbass insistence that the Coronavirus is a HOAX! That's what he said! It's a HOAX!

He's had two videos removed. That still leaves six of them. Here are the remaining titles;

A Pandemic of Stupidity
Take Vitamin D, Prevent Coronavirus
YouTube Spits On First Amendment To Abet "Pandemic"
Macarena Corona (Acapella)
Use the Stimulus Checks to Bribe Congress
YouTube Repeals Declaration of Independence.

I put the following comment on the last one.

"You Tube did nothing by themselves you freaking dumbass! They were told to delete it by the FBI because of a report made to them about your threat to the people, lying about the Coronavirus. It's real, damn you! There are over 120,000 case in the US, including 2,000 dead from it! You don't understand what the Declaration of Independence really is, and I demand my right to the First Amendment to say that! If you delete this comment I'll know you're a freaking HYPOCRITE!"

The Macarena effort was insulting to the families of those who have died, and Vitamin D idea is just so freaking stupid!

You are a retard, JB, and you need to be cured of it. For the sake of everyone in Londonderry, New Hampshire and the rest of the county whichever it is!

3 comments:

  1. JB's answer after he hid my comment from the public was "I'm not going to deny you your right to make yourself look like a nitwit. If you check out my video on the Macarena Corona, you can sing along with me and do the dance and you'll feel better."

    See what I said in my original statement and I said in case he hides it or deletes it "I'll feel better when you stop freaking lying, asshole! And put my comment back on public display, hypocrite!"

    Then I linked him to this blog entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Best does not understand the purpose of the Declaration of Independence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so he hid it and didn't delete it huh? What a coward. Nothing's changed. Hey Best - you still owe me $50,000 plus interest for defaming me! And the interest is a lot more than it was now!

    ReplyDelete