Sunday, January 27, 2013

John Best Junior's Brainwashing Techniques, Will Cecilia Save Her Son?

I don't doubt that JB's Mom had nothing to do with his behavior. These poor attempts at some sort of brainwashing technique had to have come from his time in the military. I would like to think that there is some truth in that amusing story that Phil Gluyas reprinted from the Autism Speaks Community Network about JB being sent to military school at 15 after he tried to join the Black Panthers armed with white skin colored make up for their leader. Or something like that. Military school would have been the right place for him to learn brainwashing and take it out on a tangent like he has since he first created the Hating Autism blog in 2006.

I don't know how old Cecilia is, but I am assured that she is alive and well in Massachussetts. I just wonder if she can possibly talk some sense into her son even now. JB has already been brained well and truly by Phil and the Supreme Court of Victoria, Australia, and he has to pay Phil loads. Cecilia may be too old to handle Sam, but maybe JB's daughter is old enough to help now. And I wonder if JB has any siblings?

In order to help save her son, Cecilia would need to put her foot down about her grand kids. Then there's JB's wife Karen. Where does she fit into this? JB has to be placed into care to be cured of this brainwashing fetish and someone has to pick up the slack while he's gone. This will help save him. Will Cecilia do this? I hope so, for the sake of Karen, Sam and the daughter.

3 comments:

  1. What story, Matt? I must have missed that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You missed that, Tegan?? It's a flaming ripper!

    http://www.philgluyas.com/b/bfj/aa/1D.htm

    I've only got one thing to say to this entry here but....

    Cecilia, you're breaking my heart,
    You're shaking my confidence daily.
    Oh Cecilia, I'm down on m my knees,
    I'm begging you take JB home!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    Damn right, Scratcher! Damn right!

    ReplyDelete